I offer a writing and editing service to organisations of all sizes. I work with you to communicate your message in a clear, concise and compelling way – helping you to make an impact and get the results you want.
I enjoy working with clients to pinpoint and refine key messages, whatever the subject matter and whoever the audience. From a quick edit of your homepage to writing a full brochure, website or proposal, I can help anywhere you want your words to matter.
I write and edit:
- Digital content – website copy and blogs
- News and features – magazine articles, news stories and press releases
- Customer communications – brochures, newsletters and flyers
- In-depth documents – research and policy papers, funding bids and annual reports
- Communications guidelines – style guides and tone of voice recommendations
I have more than 20 years’ experience of writing and editing for a range of audiences from consumers to businesses to students. I also have a background in research and am happy to carry out background investigations and interviews to help support your message and improve the impact of your story.
Previous employers and clients include Which? magazine, the Department of Health, BSI, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Standard Life and Chrysalis Research.