Benefits of LWB Membership
- Free monthly meetings with one-off opportunity to deliver your elevator pitch or business news to the whole group
- Your business profile on LWB website
- Social media promotion of your business via LWB’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- First access to workshop places and opportunity to deliver your own paid workshops and promote your business to members
- Monthly LWB newsletter (internal) summarising current group projects and news
- Quarterly LWB newsletter (external) covering your business news, mailed out to the LWB mailing list and posted on social media
- First access to business showcase events such as the LWB Christmas Emporium
- Opportunity to promote your business by guest blogging on LWB website (must be content unique to LWB)
- Access to exclusive discounts and special offers offered by other LWB members (subject to availability)
There are additional benefits to being part of Lewes Women in Business. We surveyed our members and asked "What does LWB mean to you and what you have you gained so far?"
- Almost all of the survey respondents said they’d made new and interesting contacts via LWB
- A third of respondents have found work opportunities via LWB
- 40% have found opportunities for collaboration with other members
- 60% have helped another member by recommending a contact or sharing information on running your own business
- 65% have learnt something new about running their business
If you'd like to join Lewes Women in Business please complete our application form
The LWB annual membership fee is £95.00 and is non-refundable, or a monthly direct debit payment of £10.00 (over a ten month period).
If you run your business with a partner, we offer joint membership.
Your business profile on the LWB website
For an additional one-off admin fee of £25, you and your business will be profiled on the LWB website.